Our fun little guy turned three months yesterday. Over the last month, we’ve watched his personality blossom. He never hesitates to let us know how he’s feeling. Here are some facts about David at three months of age:
- He loves to eat. He easily consumes four 8-ounce bottles each day.
- If you take away his bottle during a feeding, he makes the funniest, squeaky whimper.
- He recently discovered his ability to bounce in his bouncer and loves to bounce.
- He sleeps about 12-13 hours each night. He goes to bed around 7:30 p.m. and wakes up between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m.
- When he was younger, he rarely cried, however, he has now discovered his ability to cry (and whine and scream haha).
- He loves to stick out his bottom lip and pout when he’s not happy (I find it hilarious and adorable!).
- He’s still all smiles in the morning when he wakes up.