On Friday, our cutie hit his seven-month mark. In the last month, I feel like he’s grown so much. Just last week he started feeding himself a bottle when I lay him down in his boppy.
Fun facts about David at seven months:
- As mentioned above, he can feed himself a bottle.
- He loves looking and smiling at himself in the mirror.
- He likes to say “dadadadadadada” (in many different tones and levels of excitement, I might add).
- He shakes his toys more vigorously than before.
- He is a rolling king; he rolls all over the floor. He hasn’t learned to crawl yet, but he hasn’t let that stop him from being able to cross a room.
- He still sleeps through the night (from about 7:30 p.m. to 7:30/8 a.m.). Although in the last week, he’s started struggling a bit to go to bed without having a crying spell. He used to fall right asleep without making a peep.
- He’s become a much better napper.
- He can sit in the front of the grocery cart when we go to the store. I used to use my purse or blankets to prop him up and give him something to lean on.
- He doesn’t like going to bed or taking a nap if people are around and fun things are happening.
- He LOVES watching videos of himself. That will always make him smile.
- He still has a toothless, gummy smile (which we think is so cute).
You make me so happy sending the info and pictures of your little David. Also it is nice you can spend time with him as much as you do. Your mom and dad are going to miss him but it will be nice to see them and get a first hand account of my precious great grandson. Love you
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:12 PM, Moments of Meghan wrote:
> Meghan posted: ” On Friday, our cutie hit his seven-month mark. In the > last month, I feel like he’s grown so much. Just last week he started > feeding himself a bottle when I lay him down in his boppy. Fun facts about > David at seven months: As mentioned above, he can f” >