On Friday, our cutie hit his seven-month mark. In the last month, I feel like he’s grown so much. Just last week he started feeding himself a bottle when I lay him down in his boppy.
Fun facts about David at seven months:
- As mentioned above, he can feed himself a bottle.
- He loves looking and smiling at himself in the mirror.
- He likes to say “dadadadadadada” (in many different tones and levels of excitement, I might add).
- He shakes his toys more vigorously than before.
- He is a rolling king; he rolls all over the floor. He hasn’t learned to crawl yet, but he hasn’t let that stop him from being able to cross a room.
- He still sleeps through the night (from about 7:30 p.m. to 7:30/8 a.m.). Although in the last week, he’s started struggling a bit to go to bed without having a crying spell. He used to fall right asleep without making a peep.
- He’s become a much better napper.
- He can sit in the front of the grocery cart when we go to the store. I used to use my purse or blankets to prop him up and give him something to lean on.
- He doesn’t like going to bed or taking a nap if people are around and fun things are happening.
- He LOVES watching videos of himself. That will always make him smile.
- He still has a toothless, gummy smile (which we think is so cute).