This post is about ten days late… David has grown so much in the last month, not necessarily in size, but in ability and cognition. It’s amazing to watch his brain work and discover new things.
Fun Facts about David at 9 months:
- His first tooth appeared.
- He can push himself up from his stomach into a seated position.
- He can pull himself up on furniture so that he is standing.
- He enjoys bath time and playing with bath toys. He studies his hands as he moves them in and out of the water.
- He’s very vocal and makes lots of different sounds.
- He can scoot/army crawl very quickly. I’m not sure he’ll ever truly crawl because he’s become so good and proficient at scooting.
- He consistently naps each morning and afternoon.
- He’s started eating puffs and cheerios. When I first gave these to him, he seemed very confused.