Our precious Brooke recently hit her three-month mark. I love her sweetness and her cuddly nature. Below are fun facts about Brooke at three months.
- She’s pretty quiet overall, but if you look her in the eyes and talk directly to her, she gets the biggest smile and will make the cutest cooing noises like she’s sharing her life story with you.
- She is generally a great napper. She takes a short nap in the morning about an hour after she wakes up and then takes a nap after lunch time (around 1:30 p.m.) and will sleep for about 3 hours.
- She goes to bed around 7/7:30 p.m. I wake her up to feed her about 9/10 p.m. She wakes up at 4/5 a.m. to eat 1-2 ounces and then will sleep until 8/9 a.m
- She eats four times a day: 9 a.m., 1 p.m., 5 p.m. and 9/10 p.m. and will wake up for a “snack” at 4/5 a.m.
- She smiles every morning when I get her up.
- I rock her for a few minutes each night when she goes down to bed, and it’s one of my favorite moments each day.
- She’s fairly easy going, but every so often her tummy troubles pop up and make her a bit fussy. Thankfully the tummy troubles occur much less often than they did when she was first born.