Brooke reached the four-month milestone last week. I love babies at four months. They are still cuddly and their personalities also beam. Below are facts about Brooke at four months.
- Brooke loves to smile. She is especially smiley when you look her in the eye.
- She sleeps in a swaddler that keeps her arms up since she loves having her hands by her face. We nixed the traditional swaddler last month.
- She loves talking to herself.
- At her four-month doctor appointments, she measured in at the exact same height and weight as David at four months (24.5 inches and 15.1 pounds).
- She just barely rolled over from her back to her stomach for the first time.
- She likes sleeping on her side.
- And the biggest news of the month (for me personally): She started sleeping through the night fully! We put her down at about 7 p.m. and she sleeps until 7:30/8 a.m. I do wake her up to give her a bottle before I go to bed around 9 or 10 p.m.
- She takes two naps a day. One in the morning around 9:30 a.m. and then again around 1 p.m.