Little Brooke is over five months now. We love watching her personality blossom. She is a girl that lets you know exactly how she’s feeling. When she’s hungry, we can tell. When she’s tired, we can tell. And when she’s content and happy, we can tell. Ha!
Facts about Brooke at five months…
- She’s beginning to giggle, and it’s adorable.
- She’s finally getting the hang of how to bounce in the bouncer.
- She loves laying on her activity mat and reaching for the toys that hang down.
- She’s becoming more coordinated with her hands.
- She sleeps through the night from about 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. I feed her before I go to bed around 9:30/10 p.m.
- She eats four times a day; about 6-8 ounces each time.
- She likes to shriek when she’s tired or wants to change activities.
- We haven’t given her solid food yet, but we plan to start with rice cereal next week.