Brooke just hit eight months, and today I realized that I never did a seven month blog post for her.
Fun facts about Brooke at seven months:
- Her bottom center teeth started poking through.
- She loves to smile but it’s hard for me to catch on camera.
- She has an adorable giggle, but doesn’t laugh super often.
- She is not very cuddly. When we hold her, she loves to bounce and arch her back.
- She’s not loving pureed foods. She tends to gag when we serve her anything but rice cereal.
- She’s a great napper.
- Recently, she’s been waking up once a night but goes back to sleep when I put her pacifier in. She generally sleeps 7 to 7/7:30.