Brooke hit her 8-month mark back in October (right around the time we made the decision to move). Consequently, I’m playing “catch up” here on the blog.
Facts about Brooke at 8 months:
- She’s been sleeping through the night consistently until about a week before she hit 8 months. Around that time, she started to wake once a night and would want a couple ounces of milk.
- When she is hungry, she let’s us know haha. She’s a somewhat picky eater. She is not a fan of green vegetables. She’s gotten better at eating a variety of pureed foods.
- She hasn’t learned to scoot or crawl, but she does like to lay on her stomach and push up with her arms.
- She laughs more than she used to.
- She is a daddy’s girl and absolutely lights up when John enters the room.
- She’s really good at pushing herself backwards and getting stuck under couches or chairs (she can’t move forward yet).
- She can sit up without support when we spread her legs apart to keep her balanced.