Brooke’s personality is blooming, and we adore her! She’s becoming more interactive and it’s so cute. We especially love watching Brooke and David together at bath time. They both love to splash and giggle.
Facts about Brooke at 9 months:
- She can push herself up to a seated position.
- She’ll say “oh wow” if she hears someone else say it. It’s one of David’s favorite phrases, so she hears it a lot. She often whispers it.
- She eats all types of pureed food but still doesn’t like green vegetables. She’ll eat them if they’re mixed with something else like applesauce.
- She likes to eat Cheerios.
- She started waking up once a night (between 1 and 3 a.m.). She’ll eat two ounces and go back to sleep. We’re trying to wean her of this, but no such luck yet. She used to sleep through the night.
- When she’s done with her bottle, she pushes it away.
- Her top two center teeth are starting to peak through.
- She hasn’t quite learned to crawl, but she loves to roll to get from point A to point B.
- She still loves to squeal, especially when we’re in quiet places like church haha.
- She smiles more at other people (“stranger danger” has not kicked in).
- She’s a great napper in the afternoon but seems to be getting away from taking a morning nap.