Miss Brooke turns 11 months in a few days. I wanted to make sure I got up her 10-month blog post before she turned 11 months. So, with a few days to spare, here it is! Below are facts about Brooke at 10 months.
- She says “oh wow” (often in a whisper), “hi,” and “uh-oh.”
- She is a master crawler.
- She loves to move all around (which makes church super fun haha).
- Her four upper teeth are all coming in at the same time.
- She smiles at everyone. “Stranger danger” has not kicked in at all for her.
- She wears her heart on her sleeve. We always know how Brooke is feeling.
- She’s still a picky eater. She’s still not a fan of greens, but does seem to enjoy a pureed apple and kale mix.
- She still wakes up once a night. She started consistently waking up once a night in mid-October (prior to that she was sleeping through the night). I hoped it was a phase, but she hasn’t grown out of it yet. She seems to want a little snack in the middle of the night. I give her two ounces of formula and thankfully she goes back to sleep.