Last month, Brooke hit her year mark! I never wrote a post about her at 11 months, so I’m playing catch-up. I’m hoping to have her one-year-old blog post up soon! Side note: Life has been a whirlwind for me the last few months between keeping our house in Charles Town in pristine condition while it was on the market (while living there with two kids under two), packing up our house, moving, unpacking at our new house, hosting company, two sick babies, a one-year-old who doesn’t sleep through the night, negotiating home sale contracts (the first one fell through…womp), and having it be my “busy season” for the part-time work I do at home. I’m hoping to do lots of blog catch-up here shortly.
Fun facts about Brooke at 11 months:
- She crawls SO fast.
- She has the cutest laugh.
- She loves to play peek-a-boo. She especially loves to play it when we take her out of the bath and are putting on her pajamas. She loves to cover her eyes with the towel and pull it away quickly.
- Her smile is adorable.
- She loves to stand in the bath (which we discourage, but she doesn’t seem to care haha).
- She knows how to hold her bottle, but refuses to do so.
- She loves to wave and say “hi.” She often mimics the words we say.
- She knows how to clap.
- She still wakes up once a night for a few ounces.
- She is still a picky eater and always takes her bib off when we feed her.
- She loves to pull bows out of her hair.