Drew is almost two months old, so this blog post is a bit overdue. Also, the pictures of him with the one-month sticker on were taken when he was six weeks. So he’s a bit bigger in those pictures than he actually was at the one-month mark.
Fun facts about Drew as a one-month-old:
– He is SO cuddly. He is by far my cuddliest baby yet!
– Almost every evening he falls asleep in John’s arms. John has a special way to hold Drew that he loves.
– He pretty much only cries when he’s hungry.
– He is a very chill baby and sleeps very well for a newborn.
– His siblings adore him! (as do his parents)