Brooke is officially two years old! She is our comic relief in life, and she keeps us on our toes. She makes the funniest faces (scowls) when she gets told no. She has lots of energy and loves being silly. Below are fun facts about Brooke at age two.
– She loves anything Baby Shark and Elmo.
– Her favorite foods are berries, clementines, macaroni and cheese, and chicken nuggets (which she calls “chicken muggets”). Anytime we drive past McDonalds, she says “chicken muggets!”
– She is very active and loves to climb. The playground is a great place for her because she can explore freely.
– A few months ago, she hit and seriously cut her head. She was spinning in David’s room and fell and smacked her head on the molding around David’s door. She still has a red line above her eyebrow from the incident.
– She is very polite. She almost always says “thank you” when I help her with something or give her something.
– After I do her hair in the morning, she stands up and says “cute!”
– She adores her siblings. When she gets up in the morning, she’ll always ask for “Baby Dew.” She likes to stick Drew’s pacifier in his mouth. David is her best friend. She loves playing and laughing with him. She just recently started saying David’s name. She pronounces the “v” like it’s a “w.”
– When she’s done with dinner, she wants to go take a bath immediately and will drop her plate in the floor if we don’t get it from her fast enough (we’re trying to stop that habit haha).
– She doesn’t like going to bed and will lay on the floor by her door and call out to us until she’s tired enough she climbs into bed to go to sleep. She’s only fallen asleep by the door twice.
– She thinks it’s funny to run away from me when it’s time to change her diaper. She giggles as she runs.
– Her vocabulary is growing everyday. I’m constantly impressed by how many words she knows.
– When she really wants something she says “please” in an exaggerated tone. Although she pronounces it “nease.”