Our little Drew hit the three-month mark recently. He continues to be such a peaceful baby. Below are fun facts about Drew at three months.
– He sleeps through the night without needing to eat (hip hip hooray!). He wakes up a few times at night, and I’ll stick his pacifier back in, and he goes right back to sleep. There have been a couple nights I haven’t had to stick his pacifier in. Hopefully those nights will become more frequent.
– He is so chill and calm. He pretty much only cries when he wants to eat or sleep.
– He takes two naps a day. One in the morning for about an hour and one in the afternoon for about three hours. He sleeps at night from 7 p.m. to between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m.
– He becomes really chatty when I look at him in the eyes and it’s just me and him. I told John I’ll be interested to see if he’s a kid who opens up and becomes talkative when he’s one-on-one but is otherwise more quiet.
– He enjoys sucking on his hands.
– He is quite smiley.
– He is patient.