Drew is four months. Four months is one of my favorite times in a baby’s first year of life. It’s about this time that their personality begins to really shine through. Below are facts about Drew at four months.
– Drew is a champion sleeper. He naps great and sleeps through the night. I do get up about 4:30 each morning to put in his pacifier when he starts crying. He goes to bed at 7 p.m. and wakes up about 8/9 a.m. (We wake him up around 9 p.m. to feed him).
– A few days after he hit the four-month mark, he rolled over from his stomach to his back.
– He is so smiley!
– When he gets tired, he starts babbling and makes screeching noises. It’s so cute and funny.
– He doesn’t cry often. He is very calm and patient.
– He loves most people but I definitely think he’s a momma’s boy (at least at the moment ha).
– He continues to exude peacefulness.