Little Drew hits his six-month mark next week. So I figured I’d better hurry to write his overdue five-month blog post.
Facts about 5-month-old Drew:
– He can roll both directions but doesn’t do it often.
– He is a smiley boy! Especially when he’s looking at mom.
– He still naps well and sleeps through the night, aside from a quick wake-up once a night because he needs his pacifier put back in his mouth.
– He’s started laughing when he’s tickled and it’s very cute.
– His older brother David loves to go into Drew’s bedroom and talk to him as Drew lays in his crib.