Our Mr. Drew is over 7 months. I never wrote his 6-month update, so I’m combining it with his 7-month update.
Baby Drew at 6 months:
- Great sleeper and napper.
- Can roll over in both directions.
- Started eating pureed foods. His first food was pumpkin. He seems to like everything we’ve given him (except green beans – those didn’t settle well).
- Loves to screech – it’s a new thing.
- Loves to smile and laugh.
Baby Drew at 7 months:
- Got his first tooth!
- Teething has been rough on him. Neither of my older kids really expressed pain or discomfort when teething, so this is new for me.
- Loves to bounce in his bouncer.
- Prefers to sleep on his stomach. Although he can sleep in almost any position.
- Sleep has become more rough this past month, but overall he’s still a great sleeper.
- Screeching seems to be his favorite way of communicating.
- He can grab things and put them in his mouth.
- He rolls and scoots (only backwards) all over the place. He’s at the point where he can get stuck under couches or chairs because he only knows how to scoot backwards.
- Loves the water and enjoys sitting in a baby float when we go to the lake and kicking his legs.