Drew is a light in our family’s life. Below are facts about 8-month-old Drew.
– He doesn’t crawl yet, but he loves to plank and get up on his hands and knees and rock forward and back.
– He loves to chew on things.
– He can hold his own bottle when he eats.
– He either likes to wake up early and take a long morning nap (I wake him up after two hours so he will still be able nap in the afternoon) or sleeps in until after 9:30.
– He loves to roll all around.
– He’s very ticklish and loves to laugh.
– He lights up when he sees his siblings, and they adore him.
– He has started waking up once a night but not consistently. I feed him 2-3 ounces and then he goes back to sleep. (Brooke started waking once a night around 8 months. I also would feed her a few ounces and she’d go back to sleep. This continued on for many more months – maybe even a year – so I’m hoping that’s not the case again).