Mr. Drew is quickly approaching one-year-old status. He is a delightful and easy-going baby. He’s actually ten months old but I’m a little behind posting his monthly updates. Below are facts about Drew at nine months.
– He sleeps through the night again (yay).
– He loves to eat and is not picky about what he is fed.
– He can stay sitting up if placed in a seated position (he can almost push himself up to a seated position on his own).
– He loves to kick and splash in the bath tub.
– He has a second tooth coming in on the bottom, and we can see three coming in up top.
– He loves to randomly start screeching.
– He is all smiles practically all of the time.
– When he’s really hungry and sees his bottle, he opens his mouth and his body shakes. It’s pretty cute.