Drew is a happy, smiley baby. Right around the 10-month mark he went through a bit of a cranky phase as some of his teeth we’re coming in and he was learning to crawl. We had some rough nights of sleep during that time, but he is back to being his cheerful self. Below are facts about 10-month-old baby Drew.
– Before learning to crawl, he did an inch worm scoot for a couple of weeks that was very cute.
– He loves to chew on things. Neither of my older kids did a lot of chewing while they were teething. I had unopened chew toys that had been gifted to my older two kids that Drew has appreciated.
– He sits up on his own in the bathtub and loves to splash.
– He loves to eat. When he sees his food, he begins shaking and opens his mouth wide.
– He loves to jabber, which is very cute and challenging when we’re in quiet places like church haha.