Drew is officially a one-year-old, and in the coming days, I’ll write his one-year blog post. But for now, we’re going back in time to Drew at eleven months.
– He is a fast crawler.
– He can stand while holding onto something but can’t quite pull himself up yet (almost!).
– He is all smiles and rarely cries.
– His way of letting us know he needs something is by screeching.
– He loves to chew on things, especially his pacifier.
– He is a great babbler who likes to “talk.”
– His happiness is contagious and makes life fun!