Tuesday morning is movie morning at our house. Each week the kids get to pick a movie to watch. Today David picked Tangled. Amber fell asleep in my arms, so I decided to pull out my phone and catch up on my blog while the older kids watch and she sleeps.
Amber recently hit the 4-month mark. She is a joy and a fairly low-key baby, which is a blessing since my days are busy keeping up with two toddlers and a pre-schooler. So, without further ado, here are Amber’s monthly updates.
Facts about Amber at 3 months:
– She sleeps solidly all night long. She goes to bed at 7 p.m. and gets up between 6 and 7 a.m. She’ll eat 3 ounces and then sleep until 10 a.m. She has been my sleepiest baby.
– She is a smiley baby, especially in the mornings.
– She’s pretty quiet overall. She only cries when she’s tired or hungry.
Facts about Amber at 4 months:
– Her first tooth is just barely poking through and can be seen from certain angles when she opens her mouth wide.
– She is a squealer, and her squeals can be quite loud. She tends to squeal the most when she gets tired.
– She loves to look you in the eye and then break out a big smile.